Goblin 5e (5th Edition) Race in D&D
- on Feb 21, 2022
- Armor Class: 15 (Leather Armor, Shield)
- Hit Points: 7 (2d6)
- Speed: 30 ft.
- Skills: Stealth +6
- Senses: Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 9
- Languages: Common, Goblin
- Challenge: 1/4 (50 XP)
Challenge: 1/4 (50 XP)
XP Challenge: 1/4 (50 XP)
Goblins are small, grey, or inexperienced beings. They act viciously, cruelly, and selfishly. They will locate whoever is under them and kick downwards if they recognize that they are at the bottom of the pecking order.
- Goblin Male Names: Bozaak, Crord, Crurk, Drurrogz, Glalb, Greasz, Lenk, Plutork
- Goblin Female Names: Glafsee, Imtiz, Jealx, Kex, Mezz, Nosrix, Qofzea, Vreldai
In most cases, those stereotypes would be accurate. Additionally, Goblins are a phase of a very secretive military of goblinoids.
- Scimitar: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 5 ft., one target. One hit: (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.
- Shortbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 80/320 ft., one target. One hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
In the Goblinoid army, even the Lashers are regarded as jokes. Even the simplest of soldiers are tramped all over by bugbears and hobgoblins alike. Goblins of all castes will thus do whatever it takes to preserve reputation symbols, such as an orc piercing from a tribe they slaughter, or a frog in a jar given to them by a friend. They find all the energy they can in this replacement effective army in these little symbols, and they include it.
As a result of the superstition that “Booyahg Users” will smash the navy from the inside, goblin casters aren’t properly cared for by their society. They are generally outcasts, regardless of whether their electricity came from a natural source, from a patron, or from reading spellbooks. A common way for goblins to form their own gangs is to use their “firepower” to manage others and convince them of their godly power.